As someone who has a passion for personal finance and development, I am always reading on these topics. Here is a list of books I have read that I think you will get something out of. Please check back frequently to get updates.
Also, if there is a particular book you would like to recommend, drop me a line and let me know!
- *Currently reading* “Tribe of Mentors” by Timothy Ferris
- “The Motley Fool: You Have More Than You Think” by David & Tom Gardner
- “A Happy Pocket Full of Money” by David Cameron Gikandi
- “Start” by Jon Acuff
- “Why Zebras Don’t Get Ulcers” by Robert M. Sapolsky
- “Everything is Obvious” by Duncan J. Watts
- “Get Momentum” by Jason & Jodi Womack