When it comes to finance, getting information and ideas from multiple people helps to see things from a different perspective. Here at Defeating Normal I welcome fellow writers and bloggers to share their thoughts, opinions and financial strategies. Do you have a financial or personal developement topic that you have a lot of experience in or knowledge about? If you would be interested in writing a guest post to be featured on my site, please contact me with your idea (not the full post) using the form below.
Guest Post Requirements
There are a few requirements to keep in mind when submitting a guest post:
- Posts must be original content and should be 500 words or longer. If you have a longer, more in-depth post, please be sure to have sub-headings.
- Although I do review and edit guest posts, please be sure to proofread. Spelling and grammar should be reviewed before submitting.
- In the beginning of the post, please include a short author intro/bio.
- If you include quotes or facts, please cite your source.
- At the end of the post, include a few questions and or thoughts to ponder to promote reader engagement.
- OPTIONAL: If you have your own blog and would like to do a post exchange, please let me know your site and post topics you are looking for.