Happy Thanksgiving! This is one of my most favorite times of the year. The holidays are such a magical time, especially when you have little ones. This Thanksgiving is a special one for my wife and I. It is our son’s first Thanksgiving and we are excited to spend this holiday together. Additionally, this year Thanksgiving falls on my aunt’s birthday, so it will be an extra special time for our family.
Today’s post is going to be a bit different than most. Rather than focus on personal finance, I have put together a list of a few things I am thankful for.
- My wife – We have been married for over 8 years and we have been together for over half of our lives. We have grown together and have been through the ups and the downs, side-by-side every step of the way. We support each other in all of our endeavors. I could not ask for a better partner.
- My kids – I am very blessed with two beautiful children. My children have changed my life. I absolutely love being a father and love watching them grow and learn.
- My family – I am fortunate to have a very close family. We support each other, encourage each other and are always there for each other in good times and bad. We have an amazing support system. We are also fortunate to be able to see each other often, creating memories that will last a lifetime.
- My job – There are certainly times when work drives me crazy, I know this happens to all of us at one time or another. However, I am thankful to have a job to go to. I am thankful to receive a paycheck to help support my family.
- My readers – Although this blog is in its infancy, I am thankful for you. By reading this blog, you show me your support. Seeing readers for each post tells me that I have an online support system as well as I work toward improving my life and my finances.
This is by all means not a complete list. I am thankful for so much in my life. I am happy to spend this Thanksgiving with those who are close to me. I know that there are many that do not have the opportunity to do so.
Thank you for reading today, it does certainly mean a lot to have your support. What are you thankful for? I would love to hear from you. I hope that you have a very Happy Thanksgiving.